URGENT Message To All Hair Salon Owners…..
Start 2013 Off Right!
This is the Easiest & Fastest Way to Keep Your Clients Engaged and Coming Back
Get More Clients and Develop Better Relationships With Existing Clients!
FROM: Keith Diamond
TO: Any busy salon owner concerned about their business
RE: How to become the most respected salon in your area…
Dear Busy Salon Owner,
Which of the following apply to you…..
- You have a waiting area with nothing but used and outdated magazines in it?
- You have an email list of your clients but you have not contacted them in months?
- You want a monthly newsletter have no clue what to write about, and don’t particularly care for writing anyway?
All of these things are completely NORMAL!
The fact of the matter is….Nobody in their right mind actually enjoys writing that much (besides me)…..It is time consuming. It is Boring. And the worst part is….It is NOT a good use of your time.
BUT, you know that it is necessary. You know that having a serious newsletter is one of the BEST ways to get new clients and one of the best ways to develop a trusting relationship with your existing clients.
As a matter of fact….
….If you visit 10 hair salons you will see that most all of them don’t have their own newsletter- if you don’t have one either then you are in the majority…
Let’s face it….Managing this stuff is a pain in the neck!
Luckily, I’ve recently put together something that solves all of your problems and allows you to enjoy your free time without the hassle of having to worry about creating your own newsletter.
The Hair Salon Newsletter Club!
Let me ask you this….
- What if there was a way to guarantee you that you could have your own newsletter without ever writing an article?
- What if a new newsletter appeared in your email inbox every month ready to be printed out and set in your waiting area or emailed to your clients?
- What if every newsletter was researched and written by someone that understands current trends and the quality was 100% guaranteed?
Good news….If you realize the value and potential of having a high quality newsletter, you can get exactly what I just mentioned!
But…..Don’t limit yourself on what you use the newsletter for….
Here are 3 different creative ways that you can put these articles to use in order to make more money……Get more business…..And become the most well respected salon in your town…..
1. Add the articles from the newsletter to your blog. Establish a readership within your blog so that you can grow your relationship with your clients.
2. Add the articles from the newsletter to your Facebook Fan Page. Everybody is on Facebook. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to be found by potential patients.
3. Make a special report for potential clients. Take a few articles about a certain topic and combine them into an informative report to give to people inquiring about such a service.
These are just a few of the dozens of ways you can use these newsletters to get more business and generate more revenue!
Each month I will send you a newsletter that you can use to gain more exposure in your area, increase the trust that your current clients have in you and attract new clients that are desperately searching for a qualified hair stylist.
Here is some of what is included each month…..
- 1 Newsletter. The articles are professionally crafted by an expert author. Additionally, each article is thoroughly proofread to ensure accuracy and quality of information.
- Full Private Label Rights To The Newsletter. You can do as you please with the articles. Once they hit your inbox they are yours. You can combine them, edit them or even add to them. The sky is the limit!
- Delivered in Microsoft Word Format (.doc). Microsoft Word is the most popular word processor around. This makes your articles really easy to work with!
- Email Delivery. Getting your newsletter couldn’t be easier as a new issue will be emailed to you every 30 days! You never have to go to a website or remember a password to access the newsletter. The only thing you need to do is take them from your inbox and use them as you see fit!
Don’t forget, You have private label rights to each newsletter. Each month you can edit the newsletter to include your salons name and contact information….From there you can distribute them in a manner that will best benefit your business.
So How Much Does It Cost me?
Let me ask you a question…If YOU were to write a newsletter each month, how long would that take you?
In general, a good article takes at least 45 minutes to write. That means it would take you roughly 3 hours a month to author 4 articles.
And if you are getting paid just $30 an hour at your salon than anything under $100 should be worth it to you. Right?
However, I wouldn’t dare ask that much.
As a matter of fact, as part of a limited time, special offer that I have going on right now I’m willing to give you a newsletter each and every month for just…..
Furthermore, Your Investment Is Completely Safe With My 100% Money Back Guarantee!
My goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your membership to The Hair Salon Newsletter Club.
Because of this, I want you to try the service out for a full 30 days without risking one cent. If at any time within those 30 days you feel that the service is not right for you just send me an email and I will give you a Full, 100% refund on your articles.
No questions asked, no strings attached. A quick email is all it will take.
Plus….I will even let you keep the newsletters you purchased up to that point.
And don’t forget, you are free to cancel your membership at any!
Look, $19 per month is most likely about what you spend on coffee each month.….You could be putting this money to use building your business. You will be providing a ton of value to your current clients while attracting NEW clients because of the increased exposure you will get.
So make the right decision now….
Step #1: Join The Hair Salon Newsletter Club.
Step #2: After completing payment, you will be forwarded to a page where you enter your business name and email…You will get your first newsletter emailed to you instantly and a new one every 30 days.
Step #3: Enjoy your newsletter!
Warning…..Having Outdated Reading Material in your waiting Room Gives The Impression That You Do Not Care About Your Business!
Have you ever been in a waiting area and noticed old, outdated magazines? What did YOU think about that business?
My guess – You immediately perceived that business as less credible.
….The same thing can happen to you when clients visit your salon.
They EXPECT it to be up to date.
They EXPECT it to have quality information.
They EXPECT it to look modern and appealing.
If your waiting area is not up to par with what your audience is expecting you will immediately lose credibility because your business looks as if it has been left behind. The worst part is that this perception will end up costing you business.
*** Don’t forget your first newsletter will be accessible immediately and come with a 100% money back guarantee. There is zero risk for you. If for some reason you are not satisfied we will issue a 100% refund and you can keep the newsletter for FREE.***